The Blue Cheese is an almost pure indica strain that is best enjoyed at the end of the day when you need to unwind.
We get more than half a kg per m2 dry flower blossoming in two months when we harvest Blue Cheese inside. She works very well in hydroponics culture.
In the Northern Hemisphere, it will reach full maturity in mid/late September and produce roughly 1 kg per plant when grown outdoors.
It has huge, dense buds that are bursting with resin and a THC content of above 20%.
More About Blue Cheese
- Genetics: Cheese x Blueberry
- Sex: Feminized
- Flowering indoor: 8 to 10 weeks
- Flowering outdoor: end of October
- Effect: Euphoric and functional
- Aroma: Sweet, fruity and with a touch of influence recognized Cheese
- Taste: Sweet, blueberry.
- THC Between 20 and 22%